eye of the storm--

A place to store anything from your characters to signatures to links, etc.
Iris
Lovely Friend

Antichrist Guy WIP

Post by Iris » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:35 pm

Oh hey guess who needs a name
Darling you’re like third in line to get named now that I have that more organized, I promise I’ll find something soon

Quite intelligent but has a really bad habit of going heart over brain, feels things really strongly and has a tendency to act on his emotions rather than what he knows is logical, can be manipulative when he manages to control that though
hello violent impulses
and also abandonment issues

Surprisingly childlike at times, and also develops an A+ fashion sense, dramatic

Still need to figure out history more, but was born to a young single mother who unknowingly had sex with a ghost
Was really attached to his mom but had violent tendencies since he was a toddler, definitely killed his first victim before he was even 5
Mom dipped or he wound up in foster care or something, ended up with Kathy Bates lady somehow for a mother figure
I’m an asshole and my guy is fucked so if she’s not already dead they’ll either be separated or she won’t last long
1/2 of the Antichrist Duo

Iris
Lovely Friend

Ambrose WIP

Post by Iris » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:35 pm

Ahh hello darling, I’ve grown to love you more already by just looking for your gifs
Ambrose
Need to find a last name for him but I feel like that won’t be too difficult

Younger twenties maybe?? I don’t know, I need to figure out his age still
5’10
Warlock, I still need to figure out his power though assuming our warlocks are going to be like our witches and have their particular powers

Big sweet tooth, I mean honestly boy how are your teeth so fucking lovely, you drink hot chocolate like others drink water
Smart ass but mostly good vibes which will definitely change when he gets with his love though
but the smart ass tendencies aren’t going anywhere, if anything they’ll probably just become more prominent when he gets ‘a bit’ darker

From the UK because he has the accent ahh, but I think probably would have come over to the US while pretty young after showing powers for school?

Iris
Lovely Friend

Touch Witch WIP

Post by Iris » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:52 am

30ish

I need to find her a name
American but not originally from New Orleans
A witch with powers tied to touch, I’m going to be an asshole to her and her power is definitely going to be unpleasant. Maybe either extreme empathy through touch, seeing the past through touch, or go Kate and just fucking zap people when she touches them? Probably something more similar to the former rather than latter? But maybe not?

Either way, is almost always wearing gorgeous gloves and will be very adverse to being touched by almost everyone

Comes from pretty happy family who she doesn’t really see much if at all anymore, middle child but only witch in her family
Drinks a ton but not always in a sloppy or party way, she’s perfectly content drinking hard liquor alone

Iris
Lovely Friend

Mila Witcher AU WIP

Post by Iris » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:51 pm

okay so
This Bitch
10/10 surviving off of heartbreak, alcohol, and fucking rage at this point

Milaena Arryn, middle sister, born fucking centuries ago
sorceress who fell madly in love with a sorcerer, got married, then got locked up for like 500 years away from her sisters and the love of her long ass life right after they married
hates the lodge and the brotherhood with a fucking passion, bitter as actual fuck, just wants her love and her sisters honestly

not an evil ambitious asshole or anything, just unfathomably displeased

Iris
Lovely Friend

Lucion Witcher AU WIP

Post by Iris » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:18 pm

okay so, Lucion, darling, I’m going to need you to trust me
when I say I absolutely fucking adore you
because your dumb ass is stuck with Cersei and your shitty incest kids for centuries before you get your love

Lucion Lannister, an elf in Nilfgaard, shitty toxic incesty relationship with his twin sister for a while
then he finds his Maris who he loves more than anything and absolutely everything and we torture the fuck out of them
Well, her physically and emotionally and him just emotionally mostly
again, darling, I promise I adore you

he’s kinda an ass but not evil and being with Maris will absolutely make him a better person

Iris
Lovely Friend

Jakor Witcher AU WIP

Post by Iris » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:30 am

Jakorrrrrr
Ahh darling I adore you but I have a feeling I’m going to want to yeet myself off a bridge when I finish your form for choosing to have your gifs this large
It’s okay though, I love you and we’ll figure this out

Jakor Mormont
Uhh
Witcher
Immediate family all long dead, House Mormont is still standing though and he’s distantly related to Yana so ahhh yay I love that

I’m pretty sure we said he’ll know Eydron and have history with him?
Darling I’m sorry but I’m not even sure exactly how old you are

Couldn’t really care less about politics, old Witcher who definitely still has a sense of humor and loves to fuck around

Iris
Lovely Friend

Casella Witcher AU WIP

Post by Iris » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:00 pm

your gifs are being a bitch so ahh I’ll reserve this here for you

Iris
Lovely Friend

Timothee Chalamet Guy WIP

Post by Iris » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:16 pm

So, uh, I’d be a major fucking liar to claim I remember pretty much anything about this guy
honestly I don’t think that much was ever even planned though??
I don’t know darling, we’ll figure it out though

I do, however, know three things
loves his love real fucking quick when they meet
lots of love for Devon Terrell guy too

and

death before the bowl cut