eye of the storm--

A place to store anything from your characters to signatures to links, etc.
Iris
Lovely Friend

Potential Face Claims—

Post by Iris » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:22 pm

Putting these here since I have an ever evolving list in my mind that I need to keep sorted somewhere
don’t mind me

Previously Listed But Now In Use
Tom Ellis
Henry Golding
Evelyn Brochu
Tom Cullen
Timothee Chalamet
Jessica Parker Kennedy
Gijis Blom

Potential Face Claims

Evan Peters
(Modern or 1900s, maybe supernatural or Marvel type thing , late teens/twenties, mxf
He has a lot of fucking looks and possibilities ahh whoops)

Essined Aponte
(Dornish or Rhoynar vibes, twenties, absolutely no gifs
Either would wait for more gifs or I’ll have to make lots, probably mxf)

Matthew Daddario
(Modern, twenties, I absolutely adore him, mxf)

Tatiana Maslany
(Modern, twenties, looks for nearly everything, mxf or fxf)

Kellan Lutz
(Ancient, medieval, or modern, prefer ancient or medieval though??? mxf
can be a god and plays Poseidon I think, or from a maybe southern non-Dornish house Tyrell or Lannister come to mind or Essos Valyrian??)
Boy has lots of looks in different roles

Victoria Pedretti
(Modern, early or mid twenties,I’m not really sure what she would fit in? Witch or supernatural thing maybe? Mxf or fxf could work)

Madeleine Madden
(GoT or Witcher, twenties, mxf or fxf)

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
(1920’s-Present supernatural as vampire or witch or similar, twenties, mxf or fxf)

Matt Bomer
(Modern, late twenties or early thirties, supernatural or Harry Potter maybe? mxf)

Last edited by Iris on Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:04 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Iris
Lovely Friend

Lucion—do I make you cringe

Post by Iris » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:05 pm

i. Ser Lucion Lannister xxx ii. Malexxxiii. Thirty-eightxxxiv. 6’2xxxv. Knighted Prince of House Lannister

Born to the King of the Rock and his wife, Lucion Lannister was the monarch’s fourth born and youngest child. Following two elder brothers, as well as a sister with whom he shared a womb, it was clear from birth that Lucion was never meant to be the heir to Casterly Rock. Such a clear reality was nothing short of a gift for Lucion who had neither the ambition nor the temperament to rule, instead finding benefit in the low ranking of his birth. With most attention to his eldest brother as the family groomed him to rule, Lucion had every bit the privilege of any Lannister, yet was subjected to less scrutiny. It allowed him to focus on his sword and his sister rather than politics, two areas of his life which would mold much of his youth. His close relationship with his sister ventured in to that of taboo even in childhood, and when he wasn’t with her, he was with the master-at-arms, training since he was old enough to hold a stick. Lucion left Casterly Rock to squire for Lord Tarbeck at fifteen, ever diligent in his training and struck by the code of knights since he was just a boy, though neither abated his arrogant or vexing nature, nor made him less prone to frequent inappropriate and provoking comments and actions alike. Nevertheless, he was knighted at seventeen. Shortly after, his father announced his sister’s betrothal to the Lord of Castamere. In the years that followed, Lucion always seemed to find cause to place himself at Castamere, and to find reason for his brother-in-law to need to take extended leave from his own castle. Within months of his sister’s wedding, Lucion fathered the first of his three children with her. Though a true Lannister with a capability for ruthlessness, Lucion wasn’t completely without empathy or a conscience, though neither were ever clear before him, but rather muddied, with his ego, vanity and loyalty to those he cared for in constant odds with any honorable inclination.

Last edited by Iris on Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iris
Lovely Friend

Elf Bitch WIP

Post by Iris » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:57 am

Oh hi, it’s an elf bitch
I mean seriously, she’s an asshole
She’s about to be evil enough to make Thranduil look more pleasant and reasonable to deal with by comparison so I mean ahhh big welp

Adores her love to death though, so there’s that at least
Probably one of her only redeeming qualities by most standards ngl

Has a serious thing for roses
Lothlorien

Lumien
Last edited by Iris on Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Iris
Lovely Friend

WIP

Post by Iris » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:33 am

uhhh okay honestly I have next to nothing figured out for you yet but I promise I adore you and your gorgeous love so so much already

Malaysian (Iban) and English descent
6’1

Uhh I have to watch The Gentlemen real quick to see you in a different sort of role before I start deciding your personality

Definitely well put together though

Michelle Yeoh as motherly mentor figure maybe??

Iris
Lovely Friend

Demon WIP

Post by Iris » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:23 am

okay ngl you’re pretty much an OC Maze, darling
You’ll be a bit different but very similar

Gotta find a demon name

Sexual as fuck, but super gay and only in to girls
Loyal and dutiful friend, bodyguard, and subject to Lucifer
Has had his back for thousands of years and unlike Maze and Lucifer’s relationship in the show with some dumbass storylines including an uninteresting detective, nothing will change that for this demon with our Lucifer and she’ll always look out for him and his Donna too once they get together

Sassy asshole

Really violent and enjoys it, but also protective and loyal as actual fuck and a great person to have your back

Totally shit at dealing with or understanding her own emotions, usually resorts to violence to cope
I’m sure she’ll get better with that when she meets her love, though

Last edited by Iris on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iris
Lovely Friend

Lucifer WIP

Post by Iris » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:52 pm

Ahh okay so definitely quite similar to Show Lucifer I hope, just adjusting some things and changing them around a bit to fit plot and so our Lucifer is a better fit for a loving romance that doesn’t take 5+ seasons worth of plot to materialize because fucking yikes he and Chloe have issues with that, it’s ridiculous

He’ll also be far better to our Maze and he’ll value his and Donna’s angelic sister too
Other than with those three he’ll be very similar to show Lucifer though
Reckless, indulgent, rebellious
Honest and keeps to his word
extra as actual fuck
“the Devil does indeed wear Prada”
Enjoys making deals and won’t have a need to stop in this
Also enjoys singing and playing the piano

Has loved Donna for a long ass time, she’s his first and only love and how things were left has caused him a lot of hurt that even going to hell and back can’t resolve

“Dad be Damned”
Blames God for pretty much everything has major daddy issues also bitter with his mom but hey what’s a Devil gonna do besides sit back on his throne and let his loyal demon friend torture her for millenniums

Same ability as show;; desires- igniting them in others with being irresistible, and getting people to tell him what it is that they desire
Ability doesn’t work on Donna though

Iris
Lovely Friend

Mila—hatched and thus transformed

Post by Iris » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:20 pm

i. Milaena Arrynxxx ii. Femalexxxiii. Twenty-fourxxxiv. 5’5xxxv. Exiled Daughter of House Arryn

The fourth child and second daughter to the King of Mountain and Vale, Milaena Arryn was born in to the life of a princess of the Vale. A notably stubborn and tenacious girl from childhood, she was every bit an Arryn, but had her own heart, and refused to settle or be swayed when she was set on a decision or path. She was steadfastly loyal to those she cared for, and growing up, cared for none more than her sisters and younger brother. Her love for them was absolute, though her relationship with her elder brothers and parents was never so close, and would only worsen through the years, beginning to deteriorate at an increasingly faster rate when her beloved older sister was married off to a far away lord for lumber. She withdrew from them even further, though she diligently wrote to her sister, her time spent with her younger siblings and increasingly devoted to the gods. When she was twenty-one, she took a fateful trip with her family to Gulltown. It was there, in a Sept before the eyes of the gods, that she met a young Septon who would forever change the course of her life. She fell in love with him quickly, and soon after the two married in a clandestine ceremony before the gods in a bid to forever bind their fates. Unfortunately, fate was not so kind, and the two were soon after discovered. Refusing to consent to bid for a swift annulment, she faced her family’s harsh response, and was promptly torn from the Vale, away from the siblings she adored and husband she loved so unapologetically, and exiled to Essos. She was shipped to Volantis, to a Magister there with connections to her parents who would take her as his unwilling ward to care for her and, perhaps most importantly, keep the stubborn girl far away from Westeros where her presence could cause unfavorable scandal. Resentful and heartbroken, Milaena spent the next two years in the foreign city, clinging to her letters with her beloved sisters and the hope that she would one day find a way to see her beloved husband once more. The Doom of Valyria changed everything for the young woman’s new reality, bringing with it violent chaos and unrest in Essos. Taking advantage of the chaos as it reached Volantis, she promptly fled the city, beginning her long and dangerous journey back west to those she loved.

Last edited by Iris on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Iris
Lovely Friend

WIP

Post by Iris » Sat May 02, 2020 12:59 pm

uhh French girl
Doctor (PhD) in some science field???
I’ll figure out how ahh, I feel like maybe her first job after graduation could have been with the government/military and that’s how she could have gotten involved if at all applicable with whatever case we have them on?? If it’s not I’ll figure something out ahh

Born to an older single woman who thought she couldn’t have children, was an oops from a one night stand and never met her dad but couldn’t give a fuck less about that because her mom is fucking fantastic and loves her dearly, they have a great relationship and mom is still her best friend
Very intelligent and logical
Polyglot

Genevieve Beaulieu I think???

Iris
Lovely Friend

Lucaerys Fairytale WIP

Post by Iris » Wed May 06, 2020 10:32 pm

Uhh
gifs are for now, fairytale is still tbd and if there’s something that fits better once that’s been decided I’ll edit

team dracarys a bitch after waking up

I’m 10/10 looking to just absolutely fucking bother him during the curse honestly
I mean already the curse sucks and being away from his beloved Elia is awful but oh god I’m going to be especially petty with him with things that are just going to fucking annoy him when he wakes up from the curse

Iris
Lovely Friend

Alaysha Fairytale WIP

Post by Iris » Thu May 07, 2020 12:57 am

Again, I have no idea on the fairytale

Will be so very displeased though ahh whoops
Honestly just wants her sisters and her Renza

Will have Tryst during the curse though so at least there’s that

What the actual fuck would her job even be, I’m