♕ a place for old friends

A place to store anything from your characters to signatures to links, etc.
76heart
Site Admin

a servant to the enemy [alternate version]

Post by 76heart » Wed May 09, 2018 1:02 am

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
name;; erinn chesser
age;; nineteen
hight;; five feet, nine inches
pets;; a black lab puppy

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Don't  leave 
me  lonely
Leave  me  lonely
Leave  me  lonely

━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━
erinn chesser is a five foot nine inch tall nineteen year old young woman. erinn has pale skin, chocolate colored brown hair, and very bright and clear blue eyes. she is confident and speaks her mind, which isn't always a good thing since sometimes it's not a very nice opinion. erinn is sarcastic, stubborn, bold, and she tends to complain a lot. erinn isn't always the nicest person when you first meet her, then she is sarcastic and unfriendly, but once she knows you she is loyal and trustworthy along with being honest. she is smart, and she likes to read. erinn has a black lab puppy named beaux and she works at a bookstore.
gif © rightful owners
face claim © kaya scodelario
song © midnight red - take me home
form © me, 76heart

76heart
Site Admin

delicate as a sweet flower

Post by 76heart » Wed May 09, 2018 1:03 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
name;; lily dahl
age;; nineteen
hight;; five feet, eight inches
birthplace;; asgard
birthday;; december eighteenth

━━━━━━━━━━━━
We  are  snowflakes
Floating  till  we 
find  our  place

━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━
lily dahl is a young lady who grew up in asgard, but was sent to midgard to protect an item given to her by loki. lily has very slightly tanned skin, hazel colored eyes, and medium brown hair. lily's last name is norwegian for "valley", which was why she is named lily, so her name translates to 'lily valley' like the flower. she is quite sweet and very friendly. lily is sort of broken, she's suffered a lot of heart break throughout her life. leaving loki was one thing since she had grown fond of him. the rest was really growing up on earth with a divorced family and loss of her best friend because they moved. due to her hurt she has trust issues and is shy, yet still sweet until she grows to really trust you. lily is a huge animal lover, as she finds them loyal and loving companions. she owns a blue and brown eyed husky named roscoe, a blind australian shepherd named smokey, and a tabby kitten named maple who she lives with in her home in maine.
gif © rightful owners
face claim © lily collins
song © snowflakes - olivia holt
form © me, 76heart

76heart
Site Admin

captain's daughter

Post by 76heart » Wed May 09, 2018 1:04 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
tracee amanda rogers is the daughter of steve Rogers and erinn chesser. When she was young her skin
was quite pale and her hair a dark brown like her mother's, but as she grew up her skin tanned form
being in the sun and her hair is now a color that looks like brown mixed with the color of honey. she
is five feet, seven inches and has light brown eyes. tracee loves animals and is an amazing artist,
and can play the piano. she is very friendly and open, though she can be quiet and reserved at times.
her favorite form of art is sketching and painting, while she does sketching she excels with a pencil
and or brush. Tracee is playful and just loves to have a good time, but she is sensitive and can easily
be upset.

gif © rightful owners
face claim © taylor marie hill and mackenzie foy
form © me, 76heart

76heart
Site Admin

miss movin on

Post by 76heart » Wed May 09, 2018 1:04 am

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
name;; jacklyn rosenthal......nickname;; jackie
birthday;; june nineteenth...........age;; twenty
height;; five foot seven......appearance;; baby
blue eyes, long dark brown hair......pet;;ginger
tabby, vegas hobbies;; photography, stargazing
+ traits;; cheerful, intelligent, friendly, loyal,
loving, gentle, honest
- traits;; easily jealous, sometimes sensitive,
perfectionist
history;; jackie's father died when she was just
seven/eight years old. her mother didn't find anyone
else until she met her fiance and is now moving in
with him and his son who jacklyn dislikes. at first she
wanted to hurt the marriage but she doesn't want her
mother to miss out on another chance at love. vegas,
her main friend in all this is named after her father's
favorite city, los vegas. he is a very playful and crazy
kitten who causes trouble and has broken two of her
camera's. jackie takes him for walks on his own
cat harness and leash so he can go outside and stay
safe.

gif © rightful owners
face claim © emily rudd
song © echo smith - bright
form © me, 76heart

76heart
Site Admin

assassins child

Post by 76heart » Wed May 09, 2018 1:06 am

███████████████████
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
███████████████████
[name] katya barton [parents] natasha romanoff and clint barton
[age] twenty-one..........................[d.o.b] december fifteenth
[height] five feet eight inches..............[weapon] gun, disguises
[job] s.h.i.e.l.d agent.......[occupation] assassin, undercover spy

katya has long dirty blonde hair hair that looks brown in some
lights. her eyes are a hazel color and her skin is slightly tanned.
often times her hair is up in a messy bun and will be wearing
comfortable clothes with no make up. when she's undercover
her hair, clothing, and make up are done to match her disguise.

katya is a sweet and gentle person, but when she needs to be
she can be dangerous; though she would never hurt anyone she
cares for. like her father she likes heights, and often time likes
to be in high up places, sometimes for the view, sometimes for
the comfort it brings her. kat is quiet smart, and has some
skill with computers, but not enough to get information from
them that is useful to s.h.i.e.l.d. katya highly values loyalty
above a lot of things because for her the worst thing to be is a
person who betrays those who trusted them.

katya is an assassin like both of her parents, but she uses
disguises and undercover work it do her job as well as get info
for s.h.i.e.l.d. she has a cat named jasper, and a puppy named
daisy. she also has a four year old little brother named adam.

gifs © rightful owners
face claim © shailene woodley
song © lana del rey - summertime sadness
form © me, 76heart

76heart
Site Admin

musical cat

Post by 76heart » Wed May 09, 2018 1:07 am

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
name;; beatrice "billie" vidal
age;; nineteen
birthplace;; cheshire england
occupation;; singer/songwriter

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Set  me  on  fire, 
With endless words

━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━
billie vidal is a young nineteen year old girl who stands at five feet eight inches. she was born in england, but moved to america when she was thirteen and still has an accent. beatrice has pale skin, and light brown hair that can in some light have an orange tint with gray blue eyes. billie is a very kind hearted lady who loves her cats pip and pumpkin. she is loyal and empathetic, though at first she is a bit quiet. billie loves singing, and she is quite good, and she can also play the guitar and piano while singing. she has done some covers and posted them in YouTube.
gif © rightful owners
face claim © birdy
song © set me in fire- bella ferraro
form © me, 76heart

76heart
Site Admin

i rule the world

Post by 76heart » Wed May 09, 2018 1:07 am

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
name;; ivy maria arnett
age;; eighteen
birthplace;; sweden
job;; make-up artist

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Beauty  queen  on 
a  silver  screen
Living  life  like 
I'm  in  a  dream
I  know  I've  got 
a  big  ego

━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ivy maria arnett is a five foot eight inch eighteen year old. she has fairly pale skin and bright natural red/orange hair with clear blue eyes. she lived in sweden for the first six years of her life, and now lives in america. she knows english as well as she does her first language, but speaks english with a strong swedish accent. she loves fashion and believes it is a unique way of expressing yourself. she has a career as a make-up artist and is so far successful. ivy is usually an open and friendly person, but when you get on her bad side she is often snappy and unpleasant, and if you insult her, she almost always has a good comeback. she can be a bit prissy at times, but she absolutely loves being outdoors and around nature. before becoming a make-up artist she used to take hikes often. ivy has a blue eyes husky pup named jarle meaning "noblemen" in swedish.
gif © rightful owners
face claim © ebba zingmark
song © primadonna girl - marina && the diamonds
form © me, 76heart

76heart
Site Admin

victim of the games

Post by 76heart » Wed May 09, 2018 1:08 am

ImageImageImage
miss eden swann is a young lady eighteen years of age. she is form district twelve of panem and
is five feet, nine inches tall. eden has pale skin and dark brown hair that falls in waves below her
shoulders. her eyes are a piercing clear blue that in some light appears icy. she is pretty skinny
due to the fact her district is not a career one, and it is hard to get decent food or really decent
anything there. since her mother's death due to illness she has been a bit closed off and she only
trusts her brother since their father is usually in the mines to make a living so they'll survive. eden
looks to be fragile, but that's only on the outside. inside eden is determined and loyal. once she
knows and starts to trust you she is loyal, and open along with friendly and quite willing to talk.
she is fast, and before you break her shell a bit snappy and sarcastic.

gif © rightful owners
face claim © kaya scodelario
song © glow - ella henderson
form © me, 76heart

76heart
Site Admin

student of hogwarts

Post by 76heart » Wed May 09, 2018 1:09 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
name;; paige massie colwell
age;; seventeen
house;; gryffindor
  • personality;; paige is quite friendly and caring. she likes to have a laugh from time to time and she has an optimistic look on life. paige seems like she would belong in a different house than gryffindor since she can be scared, but when she needs to be she has plenty of courage. she is kind and considerate, and she does have the nerve to say what she feels is right. paige is a bookworm and loves to read books, whether their by muggles or someone of the wizarding world; which can makeher seem like a know-it-all at times. she has lots of good traits, but also a few bad ones. she is sensitive and gets stressed easily. when paige is hurt or upset she is snappy and closes herself off until she is better.
    history;; her father is muggle, but her mother was a wizard in hufflepuff. paige has always done well at hogwarts. during her third year she took care of magical creatures, but something happened(thats she can't remember due to what happened) and a hippogriff saved her. since then she has been close to that one creature and tries to help out hagrid when she can. paige has a younger brother who is entering his second year, named andrew. he is also in gryffindor, but tends to be quite childish.
    appearance;; paige has dark brown hair that can appear red in certain lights. her skin is pale due to her staying inside most of the time reading, though she does go outside often. the color of her eyes is a mixture of brown and hazel. paige is on the tall side and also thin-not to thin though.

gif © rightful owners
face claim © lily collins
song © the call - regina spektor
form © me, 76heart

76heart
Site Admin

a rider and her dragon

Post by 76heart » Wed May 09, 2018 1:11 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
name;; emmaline watkins
age;; twenty-two
city;; ellesméra
weapon;; bow and arrow

━━━━━━━━━━━━
and  theres  more  to
this  brave 
adventure than  you'd 
ever  believe

━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━
emmaline watkins, better known as emma is a dragon rider in the land of alagësia at the age of twenty-two. she is five feet, eight inches and has long brown hair with dark brown eyes. her attire consists of a shirt, vest, tights, and knee-length boots as she finds it easiest to ride her dragon in. emmaline's mother is an elf of high ranking and her father is a human soldier in the varden, making emma anmix of human and elf. Her appearance is mostly human-minus the changes if becoming a rider- and she has the speed, strength, and gracefulness of an elf. emma has been training as a dragon rider since the age of six, when Raziel hatched for her. she is a feisty young women who is sarcastic, not easily impressed, and an excellent swords woman. she is however very loyal and not as harsh once you get to know her. her life has had many deaths-including her fathers-and even more things gone wrong, which is why she is so closed off.

gif © rightful owners
face claim © emma roberts
song © owl city - take to the sky
form © me, 76heart

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
this grey and red dragon is raziel. raziel was one of the three eggs in the possession of galbatorix, but was taken by the varden and paraded around between ellesméra and farthen dûr. like his rider, raziel is tough, though a bit more gentle, even though he can be harsh and insulting if he is angered, by emmaline or someone else. he is protective of those he grows to love, and is quite smart. he listens well, and is still unable to breathe fire, though soon he will be able to do so. the gedwëy ignasia mark that emma recieived after touching him as a hatchling is red, and not of the normal white color.

gif © rightful owners
face claim © a dragon from game of thrones
song © owl city - embers
form © me, 76heart