and then two who would absolutely be this to
anyone who disagrees with their love which is
just no you idiots you'd die in this time period we need you alive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx58eNV-xp0

Iris
Lovely Friend

Lucaerys Targaryen--- still shatters always

Post by Iris » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:28 am

xxxxxxxi. Prince Lucaerys Targaryenxxxxxxxii. Malexxxxxxxiii. Twenty-sevenxxxxxxxiv. 6'xxxxxxxv. Prince of House Targaryen

The third born child and second born son of the head of House Targaryen, Lucaerys was born in to a life that was enviable to most. He was a prince of House Targaryen; a second son so not to be the heir of the iron throne, but a prince born of the proud blood of Old Valyria all the same. He was a dragon rider, bonded to the she-dragon Veraxem since childhood. Privileges befitting his title were afforded him since birth, as were the expectations set upon him, the most notable of which coming in the form of a betrothal to his younger sister who he resented before she drew her first breath, a relationship which hardly improved as the years went on. Lucaerys was always closer to his older two siblings than he was his younger three, gravitating towards them over the others even as they grew more intimidating and they married each other while his own impending marriage was drawing closer. Never an overtly gentle soul, his temper and belief systems were only strengthened through his family, leaving him rather desensitized to the thought of the use of violence. While not inherently a sadist in most matters, the well-being of himself and his house always seemed unquestionably the most important factor, the use of force or dragon fire seemingly an obvious option when deemed necessary- a bar not as high as it might be for most, given his quick temper and arrogance. Spoiled and entitled, Lucaerys was raised with people to look after his every need, causing him to develop something of a dependency on them for many simple tasks. Still, he was usually able to hold his own where it was believed to count. Having trained with a master-at-arms since childhood, Lucaerys was well trained with a sword, and if he ever was to be put in a position where that wasn't enough, he had a loyal adult dragon that never strayed far from him.

Iris
Lovely Friend

Alaysha Martell--- a morning sunrise

Post by Iris » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:25 pm

xxxxxxxi. Princess Alaysha Martellxxxxxxxii. Femalexxxxxxxiii. Thirtyxxxxxxxiv. 5'5xxxxxxxv. Princess of House Martell

The second born daughter of the head of House Martell, Alaysha had a life full of the pleasures that came with her status as a princess of Dorne without the responsibilities of being the eldest or heir to the great house. She was one of four daughters and held no resentment or ill-will towards any of her sisters beyond petty sibling squabbles the likes of which were exceedingly rare for her to take part in, instead carrying a deep and unconditional love for her sisters. Alaysha was always an intelligent girl and an exceedingly good listener- so much so that she may have very well been a talented Master of Whispers for the gossip she had a talent for obtaining and the secrets she always seemed to know and keep, had she not been born a princess of Dorne. Still, for the ease in which she obtained information and all the secrets she tended to keep, she was surprisingly unapologetically open and free with being herself. She held little in the way of her own personal ambitions, focusing instead on family and her own desires and passions in life. Alaysha never married, nor did she ever intend to unless such an arrangement was made beyond her control- not that she was against the idea of marriage, as she held a romantic heart, but rather because she had never possessed any desire to lay with a man, instead possessing an attraction for other women. When not spending time with her family, she could often be found with her beloved canine companion, Trystane, enjoying the pleasures and beauty -both natural and material- that Sunspear and the Water Gardens had to offer, or in the brothels, indulging in different lovers. Hearing from a young age that those north of Dorne did not have the tendency to accept those like her or accept a woman's worth like they did a mans, Alaysha grew up with a bias against the ways and beliefs of many outside the region she called home. She was confident and without apologies, though she held little desire to spend time in such restrictive places. Alaysha could be playful, teasing, and sarcastic to those who she was closest to, though with them it was out of nothing but complete and unconditional love.

76heart
Site Admin

(♜) renza dennelion

Post by 76heart » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:17 am

━t          h          e━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━;━━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ of━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━s  h  a  k  e     o  f  f     t  h  e━━━
━━━━━ that ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
renza dennelion is a bastard born to a baratheon
advisor to the king, and a high lady of essos. she is
twenty-five, and stands at the height of five feet,
one inch. her life began in pentos with her mother,
where she spent her days learning and playing with
her mother's make-up and gowns, but soon her
world became king's landing with her father, when
her mother grew tired of her dress-up games. she
was given gifts and fine things in place of her
father's love and affection, and it was only his wife
who was there while he did his very best to push her
away. she grew close to her stepmother, who
became the only one able to mildly convince her to
behave as the years went on and she found herself
within the lavish life of a highborn lady with all the
freedom of a bastard. when her legitimate
half-brother was born, she took to him quickly, as
he took to her as he grew. renza took care to hide
certain parts of her life from her dear brother, but
that never stopped her from finding men, and
even more women to enjoy a night with, and share
in many pleasures. she had always possessed a
love for pretty things- which included the souls she
shared nights with-, and that love gave her a
talent and eye for certain things that landed her
a fairly good position when her father chose to
put her to work with the man who helped organize
weddings and festivities for the crown to get her
out of his hair. the man took a shine to her and her
skills, and kept her on as his assistant, rather than
relegate her to more mundane tasks, much to her
great joy, and her father's very furious dismay.

gifs © rightful owners
face claim © caitlin stasey
song © not the ghost
- the crane wives
character © 76heart