a storm of assholes—

A place to write and share stories, excerpts, poetry, prompts, etc.
Iris
Lovely Friend

a storm of assholes—

Post by Iris » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:43 am

Iris
Lovely Friend

Darling Index

Post by Iris » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:46 am

Iris
Lovely Friend

Darling Lists

Post by Iris » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:39 pm

Addrivo-Heterosexual;; lost virginity at sixteen to an older Dothraki girl in a rather public coupling at a wedding of the previous Khal to his third Khaleesi. Had sex with her a few other times, also had sexual relationships with quite a few other women in the horde. Never had any relationships that were romantic in nature though, purely sexual. Also never had sex with women who were not Dothraki, and never more than one at a time. Because of this and the Dothraki mindset of control and power dynamics, he’s only ever had sex in one position- with him behind the woman. That being said, I feel like when he meets Alessa and loves her and thinks of her as an equal who he respects and adores, that would definitely change and would enjoy her on top and in control or other positions where they’re face to face for more loving sexy times if she was in to it as well, although it would definitely be an adjustment, but I still think he could be really into that and it could be really sweet for them to explore that dynamic together? Before her and in general though, enjoys rougher and more carnal sexy times as well. I think another cultural thing/personal preference of his would be an enjoyment of having sexy time outside under the stars. Definitely another darling with a strong sex drive.

Graham-Demisexual;; virgin by choice when he meets his love, was never interested in having either romantic or sexual relationships before, as he thought people were total assholes and was more that content with spending his time without a romantic/sexual partner and with his only real emotional connections to animals- most prominently, of course, the pack. Of course that changes when he meets his beloved witch and loves her more than anything and she becomes his world, and human intimacy becomes a thing for him, if only in regards to her. His sexual history will remain the same in both the fairy tale au and the supernatural au, and Astris will always be his first and only lover. Although he obviously has no experience with it, I feel like once any awkwardness or unfamiliarity fades he’ll probably grow in to being pretty romantic and that could really translate naturally in to being really romantic with some sexy times too? I can’t see him being in to anything really rough or super taboo in bed. Will absolutely completely enjoy sexy times with his love but definitely isn’t one of my darlings with the most unrelenting sex drive by any means, isn’t even close to being that sexual.

Alaysha-Homosexual;; lost virginity at seventeen to an older woman who was visiting Dorne with her husband at the time. It was a one time thing and incredibly casual, but sparked the beginning of her sexual activity nonetheless. In the years that followed, she went on to have a few dozen causal sexual partners, though never any romantic, her partners including women in meaningless dalliances or even quite commonly the prostitutes in Dornish brothels that she visited often. Big Gay™️. Thinks some men can be nice to look at but the thought of being touched sexually by a man and dicks in general repulse her and has never once had the temptation to experiment there, she’s known she’s a lesbian since she was an adolescent and never had a questioning or sexual awakening phase. Unabashedly sexual but even if she isn’t quite as bad as some of my other sexy time darlings, she’s really unapologetic about her sexuality. Definitely extra and I can see that coming through in sexual encounters with her love? Admittedly experienced in oral and with her fingers and all too familiar with objects for sexy times, honestly she’s really open and will be up for pretty much whatever her beloved Renza wants to do without a lot of major limits of her own. Your girl has a strong sex drive.

Nyrilla-Demisexual;; virgin by choice when she meets her love. Never felt sexual attraction before, let alone romantic attraction, she’s an asshole and would have killed someone if they had ever tried to touch her in a sexual way, probably would have strongly considered it even if it hadn’t been in a sexual way if we’re being honest about just what level of Bitch she’s been hanging comfortably at for the last century. That loathing of intimate touch changes when she meets her love, of course, and absolutely adores the high vampire above all else, quickly gaining an attraction to her as well. Mirre’s power is definitely going to be a turn on, and as fucked up as it may be, so will her sadistic games she plays with people. Nyrilla’s starting out inexperienced as fuck since I honestly doubt she’s even touched herself more than a few times in all her years. Absolutely going to be unashamed of her sexuality and is so proud of her love, but probably still not very in to PDA under most circumstances just because she’s private and hates everyone and feels they’d ruin the moment? I feel like she’s going to be surprisingly sweet and affectionate in bed? Will enjoy sex with her love but isn’t a hoe with sexy times.

Baelyx-Heterosexual;; lost virginity at sixteen to a prostitute the first time he went to Lys and visited a brothel. Continued to frequent the brothels for the next decade whenever he was sent to Lys for family business dealings. Casual sex was the norm, and through prostitutes and other beautiful women of Lys, he would have over a hundred sexual partners. As he was meant to one day marry his niece, his promiscuity never left Lys and spilled over to Valyria out of respect for her. Slept with a single partner more often than not, but threesomes weren’t rare and occurred with nearly the same frequency. Give that he spent so much time in brothels, he’s seen a fucking ton, and little would surprise him sexually. That being said, I don’t feel like he’s in to anything that odd or taboo, especially by Valyrian standards? His hoe days are pushed aside when he starts having the visions and instantly become a distant memory the moment he meets his gorgeous Rhaemi. As far as kinks go, the only one I can think of is that he’s going to be very fond of his love’s fire thing? Other than that though his tastes in bed are surprisingly normal I feel, but your boy’s very experienced. He definitely got his hoe phase out of his system so he isn’t a rabbit but he’ll definitely be fond of sexy times with his Rhaemi.

Serion-Heterosexual;; lost virginity at eighteen to a girl in a tavern who’s name he couldn’t even remember the next morning. Serion spent the next few years Jape-ing it up to an extent, going from one place to another and finding new lovers that would last for a week or even just a night before he would move on and go to the next place. It was a reoccurring cycle, the life of a young outlaw who was hopelessly in love with a princess who he knew he could never be with. 10/10 has been drunk and said her name in bed before, and no, it’s not a fact that he’s particularly proud of even if he doesn’t always remember it, given just how drunk he has to be for that name to slip. I feel like he’s only been with one person at a time even if he did have his hoe years, with the exception of one threesome that taught him he definitely prefers a single partner. Hoe days come to a quick end when he’s reunited with his Daella who will absolutely be his last lover. He isn’t in to anything really exceedingly rough but is really experienced and assertive in bed and would be down for more passionate sexy times if his love is down too I feel? Not a biggest rabbit sexy time darling but still has a strong sex drive.

Ashvi-Asexual;; lost virginity at sixteen to childhood friend and ex-lover. Had no desire but she grew up around lots of sex since her dad’s an infamous hoe and her partner wanted to so Ashvi decided to roll with it and try it out once. Really didn’t enjoy it, wasn’t in to it at all and got seriously fucking bored. Ended up picking out prostitutes to entertain her partner for the rest of their questionably romantic relationship so the girl would be satisfied and Ashvi didn’t have to bother with that again. Never took another sexual or romantic partner again until she meets her Vahae love. Definitely dresses and probably comes across as if she’s hoeing it up but couldn’t really be less focused on pursuing sexy times if she tried. Teasingly blames it on her dad being a monumental hoe, claims there was nothing left there for her to inherit in that regard. 10/10 prefers sleeping over trying to achieve an orgasm. Regardless, a night of notably heavy drinking with her love will lead to an unexpected night and an oops baby, so with that in mind I’d suppose her turn ons would include being blackout drunk and her love’s beautiful hair. I don’t think I can properly explain just how far she is from ever being a rabbit darling.

WIP

Jasper

He’s around Lhazar enough that even if it’s been a minute since he’s been around him the darlings with enhanced senses would be able to smell him on him
Witcher things that I’ll look up once I’ve slept
No perfumey things but he definitely bathes regularly so he doesn’t reek or anything like that unless he’s recently been covered in guts or something because big yikes
Probably usually smells faintly of alcohol since he does drink but he’s not the half of Jape who’s always getting fucked up?

Tyllei
Alcohol, Lady Crone, and the earthy scent of the dye she uses to maintain her brunette locks
Also some light perfume I’ll figure out

Torrhen
X

Thaea

Dryads don’t have BO, their sweat smells like willow leafs
Smells of willow leafs due to biology, some other nature things that I’ll figure out soon out of habit, and sex
I mean seriously, the girl’s constantly getting it, so she absolutely smells like her and her beloved Eydron’s sexy times

Ethir
Well when his love finds him he’s going to be reading of alcohol and resentment
After that? Who knows, I gotta figure it out

Nyrilla
X

Aston
X

Freydis
X

Lucion
X

Mila
The salt of a thousand oceans is radiating off this bitter darling
Well, that, and alcohol

Jakor
Okay again, Witcher things that I’ll have to look up
???

Casella
X

Last edited by Iris on Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Iris
Lovely Friend

Jasper Arryn | Main

Post by Iris » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 pm

Huge WIP

xxxxxxxxxxThe trials of Jasper's immediate family started long before he was ever born. His father was Robert Arryn, the only son and second child of Sharra Hunter and Vardis Arryn. Being the only son of a great house, Robert was pressured from an early age by his father to produce heirs, to further the noble bloodline of House Arryn in to further generations. Robert was first wed at seventeen years of age to Elrie Corbray, an eighteen year old lady from a vassal house. Theirs was an arranged marriage, as nearly all highborn marriages were, but for what it was, it wasn't completely exempt of affection. Robert was fond of Elrie- not in love, but it was pleasant enough. Yet, three years in to the marriage, with still no heirs to be had, Elrie came down with a fever that shook through her and quite a few others in the region quickly, killing her before the maesters could do any more than provide her with milk of the poppy to ease her passing. Less than a year later at the age of twenty one, Robert was arranged to marry again- this time, to Elrie's younger sister, Vera. Vera Corbray was a pleasant woman, a wonderful lady, by all accounts. She was innocent, sixteen years of age at the time of their wedding, and perfect for the elegance of the Eyrie. Yet for all of her kindness, Robert held no affection for her. She was a poor replacement for Elrie in his mind, and while that was just the beginning of their marriage, it only went downhill from there. He almost softened once- once, in all of their years of marriage. Two years in to their marriage, Vera announced she was expecting her first child. It was the warmest time of their marriage, with Jasper’s parents doting on the expecting mother, but that excitement shifted when she gave birth to a baby girl, who was named Juline. Just a year later, she gave birth once more- another girl, this time sickly, who was named Anya. Robert’s frustrations began to mount, the young Lord blaming Vera. He blamed her for the sex of their children, for the poor health of their second daughter. A year after the birth of Anya, Lord Vardis died, leaving Robert the Lord of the Eyrie at age twenty six.
xxxxxXxxxx The marriage between Robert and Vera deteriorated impossibly further in the following years, becoming obvious and rather infamously terrible in the region. At the age of thirty one, Robert was absent when Vera delivered yet another daughter, named Anera, and two years later again, when she gave birth to yet another girl, called Jeyla. Aianna came when Robert was thirty five, proceeded a year later by Anari. All together, Robert conceived six children with Vera, all of them daughters. Less than a month after Anari was born, their second born daughter, Anya, died at the age of eleven. She had always been of poor health, leaving the family surprised that she had survived even that long, yet it was still devastating for them all, even if Robert refused to show it. Robert was forty when his mother died, and forty three when Vera died. Surprising few who knew the man, Robert didn’t mourn for his deceased wife of twenty two years. In fact, he waited less than three months after her passing to take a new wife, eager to try his hand at conceiving a male heir once more. Robert took a young wife from House Royce, marrying a seventeen year old lady named Lyra. He didn’t love her, either, but Lyra Royce was a more acceptable woman than Vera had ever been to Robert, and he was a bit kinder to her- though, it could be speculated that any softness he might have shown was just his excitement at the possibility of a son and the opportunity to bed a woman less than half his age while maintaining the honor of his house by “not lying with common whores”.
xxxxxXxxxx The new couple didn’t conceive immediately, but the following years were still eventful for the family. At the age of twenty, Juline was the first of Robert’s children to get married. Juline married Lord Corren Hunter, the oldest son of Lord Eustace Hunter, the Lord of Longbow Hall. Together, the pair would have three children- first Darvin, then Fryda, and finally Elrie. Later, after the birth of all of their children, Corren fathered two bastards- Cadder and Salna Stone, with two different women. His trueborn son, Darvin would later marry Bryla Templeton, the young couple conceiving a single daughter, Barra. Bryla died while giving birth to their daughter, though Barra lived, and Darvin later married Bryla’s older sister, Tahla. Fryda married Ser Vincent Tollett, the two madly in love and happily married, though their marriage would never result in children. Elrie married Lord Simon Waynewood, their marriage resulting in a single daughter, Laina. Cadder Stone ‘took the black’ as a teenager, promptly dying beyond the wall, and Salna Stone gave birth to a bastard of her own, Sofina Stone, fathered by a castle guard.
xxxxxXxxxx Three years passed after Juline’s wedding before Lyra delivered her first child. It was a baby girl who they named Alssa. Just one year later, Lyra delivered her second child. To everyone in the family’s shock and delight, it was a boy. Their son was given the name Jasper Arryn. From the moment of Jasper’s birth, he was doted on as the sole heir of the Eyrie and the last child his parents would conceive. He was tutored by Maester Vardis in his youth, though Jasper would always loathe the lessons and long to be outside, training, with his closest friend, with the horses, or otherwise.

WIP

Robert Arryn Age- 70
Lyra Royce Age- 47
Juline Arryn Age- 46
Anya Arryn Age- 45 (Deceased at 11)
Anera Arryn Age- 39
Jeyla Arryn Age- 37
Aianna Arryn Age- 35
Anari Arryn Age- 34
Alssa Arryn Age- 26
Jasper Arryn Age- 25

Iris
Lovely Friend

Jasper Arryn | Witcher AU

Post by Iris » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:00 am

ImageImageImage

I don’t have any notes yet but I want to reserve this here

Iris
Lovely Friend

Jasper Arryn | Fairytale AU

Post by Iris » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:00 pm

ImageImageImage

No notes but I want to reserve this here

Iris
Lovely Friend

Jasper Arryn | Harry Potter AU

Post by Iris » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:22 pm

Just looking to reserve this here

Iris
Lovely Friend

Jasper Arryn | Supernatural AU

Post by Iris » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:23 pm

Just looking to reserve this here

Iris
Lovely Friend

Jasper Arryn | TBD

Post by Iris » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:24 pm

just want to reserve this here just in case since I have literally fucking no faith in us not to add these darlings to another AU at some point down the line

Iris
Lovely Friend

Tyllei Lannister | Main

Post by Iris » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:37 pm

ImageImageImage

Reserved for Tyllei and her cranky kitty