fancy name to go hereeee

A place to write and share stories, excerpts, poetry, prompts, etc.
76heart
Site Admin

fancy name to go hereeee

Post by 76heart » Tue May 08, 2018 9:55 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i    '    m     y    o    u    r━━━━━━━━
━━━i      H        A        V        E    to━━
      H        A        V        E    to━━━━
▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
saving the coding, will edit eventually pftt

Possibly titled it's you who's worth gold
https://youtu.be/1nSAwgCoy2s

H    E    I    L    E    Y
original
modern x
star wars
E    L    Y    A    N    A
old
modern
thrones
E      R      I      N     N
erinn x
eden
anya

76heart
Site Admin

♚】elyana info sheet

Post by 76heart » Tue May 08, 2018 9:58 pm

━━━━━━━━━━the  way  you━
━━━see  the  world━━━━━━
Image━━
━━━━;;━Image
━━━━you  may  have━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━
━━━━━but youknow you're
gif resized, original here

elyana stark is the eldest child of rickar stark and his wife, adrielle umber. her name, unlike the usual pronunciation, is actually said as 'elle-yeah-nuh', and not 'elle-lie-an-uh'.

She was born at the end of a long winter, and her birth was seen as a miracle to all within the walls of the old castle.
After years of trying, and so many losses that resulted in great pain, they had finally had a child; a healthy daughter,
born on the eve of a harsh storm of flurries of snow.

Mother was briefly fostered by the Starks when her mother fell ill, ended up staying a few years even after she got better, parents pretty much grew up together and fell in love before they were told they were to marry

The two families had always been close, especially when the young stark brothers, Robart and ??? and Garrel Umber became the best of friends as children

Family had a few normal dogs before direwolves
Irish wolfhounds I think???? Idk
sterling
gaius

giant work in progress
originally posted wednesday october 26th, 2016 5:24 pm

76heart
Site Admin

♔】heiley info sheet

Post by 76heart » Tue May 08, 2018 10:26 pm

━━━━━━;Image
━━what  do  you━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━do you  hold the━━━
Image━━━━;━━
━━━━━━;;━━Image
Image━━;;━━
━━━━━━━there's  a  touch━
━━━━that can━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━Image
Image━━━━;━━━
━━━━━━━━━is the power  to
man or monster - sam tinnesz ft. zayde wolf

princess heiley-lihris los, better known as simply heiley by most, or heils as a fond nickname used by those closest to her, is the heir to the throne of the elven kingdom of losmealia.

something like this beautiful explanation from GoT for what quig teacher? Also add to elf thread for fighting style @ self
"He also mentors her on how to move and think like a warrior: to be perceptive, move with grace, and command her fear.[3] Syrio teaches Arya to see with her ears, nose, and skin, and he covers her eyes with a black cloth and has her do spins and backflips.[4]"

76heart
Site Admin

❥】celesse info sheet

Post by 76heart » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:59 pm

━━━;━━Image
━━━i'm   tired   of━━━━━━
━━━━━━;;━━━━━Image
Image━;━━━━━━
━━━━━━where   there's━━
━a  n  d       t  h  e  r  e's━━━━
my silver lining - first aid kit

celesse is honestly the definition of innocence and purity

became healer at fourteen
"I swore and oath when I became a healer at fourteen___"

as the daughter of heiley and her loved one

as the daughter of quig's little brother

76heart
Site Admin

☁】erinn info sheet

Post by 76heart » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:00 pm

━;;━Image
━of  how  much  to  give━━━
━━━━;;━Image
Image━━;;━━━━━
━━━oh  i'll  use  you  as  a
━━that  if  you━━━━━━━━━
━━━━t  a  l  k    e  n  o  u  g  h━
then  you'll  loose━━━━━
i found - amber run

erinn chesser, now at the age of twenty-three
and the height of five foot six, has not had
the easiest life. she was born in england, and
was especially close to her father. one night
when she was five however, her father just
left without so much as a trace, not even a
letter, and that left both her and her mother
reeling. the two moved to new york city for a
new start, and all went well, with the two of
them healing, until she turned sixteen, and it
all changed. he was two years older than her,
and swept her off her feet, and they quickly
became a couple. when she graduated, and
received a scholarship to a collage where she
could study business, which had become her
passion, he convinced her to stay with him,
and become a thief. he taught her how to lie,
how to steal, how to pick locks and track. he
got her into the wrong crowd, led her to
alcohol and dangerous things. she was
blinded by her "love" for him until she was
twenty-one, and she saw his true colors after
she denied him something that went past her
romantic comfort zone. she took his favorite
jacket, returned what she could of the items
the thieving ring had stolen, and is now
trying to pick up pieces and get back on
track while staying with her mother again.

76heart
Site Admin

❦】leona info sheet

Post by 76heart » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:23 am

Image━━━━━━;;━━━
━━━━━━keep   getting━━━
my            a      g      e           has━━
━━━━━━;;━━━Image
━━━━but    i  k  e  e  p━━━━━
━━to    s  e  e    the ━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━Image
━━━if  my    w  a  y━━━━━━━━
━i                                                      s━
nothing left to say - imagine dragons

leona my girl I promise I adore you and your draco and I will finish thisssss
and soon I'll sort out getting everything on the cs draft I have open to here

she tends to keep quiet about what she knows until the information is needed, and it is not uncommon for her to already be going ahead with some sort of plan without telling anyone she's perusing it, even if they have key involvement.
Reckless
Secretly really likes stories of gallant and chivalrous knights and princesses and honor (tale of despereaux)

Her greatest fear is seeing one of her beloved creatures getting eaten or killed by another creature, especially by another of her own, because while she has never met a creature she hasn't loved, she knows she'd lose the respect she has for whatever creature did the act and she'd never be able to look at them the same way. This is the main reason why she tries to avoid hodags and billywigs, and boggarts

Probably falls asleep in the bag a lot while she's studying or overworking herself and wakes up with at least one of her creatures sleeping on her, and if they aren't feeling well or are unhappy and need the watching/company/comfort or having trouble adjusting, she'll sleep in their habitats with them which is likely why she's so bonded with them all

percival altar deorne, percy, perce
owl x godric
great grey owl

tiddlywinks, winks

family shop cat - persnickety

dewitt
thestral bby thestral - named Thess

Breeding pair of Snidget's - widget m and gidget f
Niffler - Niff/Niffy
Knarl - Hubert
Snallygaster -
jobberknoll pair - fidelius m and fidella f
midge and pidge? Carmine and Carlisle?
Occamy family, uses their egg shells to trade for what she needs to care for her animals once the shells are no longer needed - Felix and felicis, verita, sempra, Neretis
Bowtruckles - Vinneas, Hollivander (names curtesy of Percy), pickwickett, punckle
Mooncalves

Really wants the serpent creatures but doesn't want them unless she can speak parseltongue, which she can't and doesn't know where or how she can learn
her bag is enchanted to look like a normal book bag when opened with books and things unless the special password is spoken before opening, which is only known by herself, percy, and Hagrid
has a scar on the back of her shoulder from when she was studying and befriending a hippogriff, and startled it with a quick turn, and it left three deep scratches, and she also has a very fain/light burn scar on her ankle from when she was studying fire crabs in Fiji and nearly stepped on a fire crab she didn't notice because it blended in with and matched it's scenery
has a license for all her creatures and most others

Gylfie, allomere, barred owl, miniature scops owl

http://38.media.tumblr.com/862fa17a39b6 ... r1_250.gif
http://selinakylies.tumblr.com/tagged/lord-asriel
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Augurey
https://static.tumblr.com/0a195627be514 ... wg_640.gif

Leona Nancy Deorne is a young American witch at the age of twenty-one and height of five feet, four inches.

She is a half-blood, with a no-maj father, and a witch mother of the very old and pureblooded Aubelle family.

On September 26th, 1981, Leona was born to Emily ______, an heir of a pure blooded wizarding family, and a muggle, or no-maj named Edmund/ward?_____, who until meeting her mother by chance one day, had no idea that wizards, or magic at all existed
Her mother's side of the family has had a long history of being sorted into the house of Gryffindor at Hogwarts, a school of witchcraft and wizardry, and after her great great grandparents came to America/her family came in the late 1600s at word of a new school, the family had a history of being sorted into Thunder Bird at the American wizarding school of Ilvermorny, with Leona and her Grandmother being the first exceptions, hence why both Leona and her brother have names dealing with bravery; a lion, and an important round table knight of Arthurian myth
Her mother was working the families shop, located beneath their home, when she met him. It was a shop that sold odd items no one seemed to care for any more or no longer wanted, and had a secret entrance that lead to a magical secret room, hiding the magical items they had for sale for wizards to buy and peruse. They at one point had a crup who had a fondness for living in the magical store, but he passed away when Leona was only three
While Leona has mostly bird related creatures, the only avian creature she's actually quite fond of is an owl, and she actually prefers the types of creatures that are furry and allow get to hold them close and cuddle (cats, dewitt). She loves her birdos to pieces though and would do anything for them
Doesn't at all want to work with the ministry since they do not get along at all; her goal is to rescue magical creatures and some day create a large sanctuary for them to live in, where she'll care for them and they can be safe, and in a place nearly if not identical to their natural homes where they can without knowing he observed by both wizards and muggles alike so they can get to better learn and understand them. She also wishes to travel and see the world and meet all the creatures she can and befriend as many of them as she's able and just spend her life with her creatur pals and watch them grow and live their happy and safe lives
Honestly she just truly wants to care for them and raise them and love on them and tame ones most would see as dangerous and show all of them can be kind if only they find the right person
Also takes great joy in seeing any of her creatures that she does rehome (currently just all but the one she's closest too of each batch of hatched Occamys the two parents produce) and loves to see them find their people and their people smile because they found their creature friend
Keeps a scrapbook of all her creatures/the creatures she's met feathers/shedded fur and footprints after having them step in animal friendly ink or berry juice and letting them stand on or walk across the paper, + magic moving pictures of them so she can always remember them
Sort of like newt's text book but more personal and about both species and each individual creature she's met and all about them and their personal quirks and personalities and habits
She possess a camera that produces the same type of moving pictures wizards often see in their newspapers, but in color, that she uses to take pictures of her creatures, and the ones she meets, as well as occasional family members and others close to her that she places and forever keeps within her book of creatures and memories.
Leona is very careful with her things, and takes good care of them
When it came time for Leona to start her first year at Ilvermorny, and she began to miss her grandmother greatly again, her parents decided to get her a kitten- who turned out to be half Kneazel- a few months before it was time for her to attend, which she promptly named Tiddlywinks, after her grandmother's favorite game. She was overjoyed at this, and the two, along with Dewitt, quickly became inseperable.
Because Dewitt was not allowed to attend school with her, he stayed home with her parents, helping to care for a nearly one year old Percy, and proving to be an excellent babysitter, as he had proven before when Leona was very little, with his ability to sense the most likely outcome a great help when it came to dealing with a child who was already quite mischievous and unpredictable.
Her father is a researcher, more specially, a researcher of magic and the Wizarding World. While he understands that he himself will never be able to use magic, he hopes that through his research, he can help both magical and non-magical beings develop a greater understanding of it.
He had wanted to go to school to become a college professor, but when he married her mom and they had Leona that dream was happily forgotten and he took to helping his wife with the family store and researching magic within his office instead
As soon as both finished their schooling, and spent a couple years together without that getting between them, the two married, and nine months later Leona was born.
Grandfather was a registered animagus, Jack Russel Terrior/Crup?
Has a picture of grandfather as his animagus next to the old family crup with her between them as a baby, then one of him as a human holding her with her grandma, doesnt remember him
Grandparents met late and grandfather was a bit older than her grandmother
The bookbag that houses her animals, was created by her grandmother, just for her, as soon as she learned she would be getting a grandchild, and finally filled with all the details it has now the moment Leona began to express such a great love for creatures, which was not at all long after she was born. She filled it with almost every type of habit there was, seamlessly blending them together, creating bridges and paths so she and her creatures could traverse it as they pleased.
Sometimes Leona wonders if the bag is what caused her Grandmother to fade quicker than she was meant to; the woman had put so much love and time into it, and it seems just as alive as any other being who could breathe sometime, and she would not be surprised if her grandmother had managed to put some of her own heart and soul into it, to give it such life
Great grandfather worked at ministry, how grandmother and Leona know so much about what happened with Grindy and Credence and Newt
Upon her graduation, before she went home, her Care of Magical Creatures professor gave her a small herd of Moonclalves that she had become incredibly close with over the years, assuring her that he be she would care for them well, and that they would find a better home with her in her bag than with him at the school, where all her time could be towards them and the other animals she may obtain, when she began to protest and attempt to refuse to incredibly generous gift.

Leona is someone who is able to tell what will hurt someone the most, and sometimes she'll use that knowledge without wanting or meaning to; knowing exactly what will convince someone not to do something, accidentally saying what she knows will hurt them, etc
Originally right handed, but now largely ambidextrous because you can't really pick and choose which hand to use when you've got occamys clinging to one or asking for attention

Electives: care of magical creatures, magical lunguistics, divination, astronomy, and basic healing
social sciences: magical history of Eastern Europe, magical governments
native and foreign magics: Celtic Druidism, Nordic runecraft, studied Native American practices on her own
Foreign languages: French I
Field specific classes: magizoology
III (just passing) in LAMP, and exemplary in SALEM because she's shit with general magic but excels with creatures and potions and knowledge of things
https://official-ilvermorny.tumblr.com/ ... orny-first

76heart
Site Admin

☾】ananya info post

Post by 76heart » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:45 am

Sun wont rise
for our
morning
You can't
come back from the
dead
Try to dry
my eyes for the fallen
But the
tears
wont wait
for the rest
Call me a
casualty
The
cost
of
catastrophe
The
damage, damage, damage
is done
Call me,
call me
another one

casualty - hidden citizens ft. quinn lewis

I'll probably finish this after muru's form and then do his oops

and the letters they sent that the man chosen to
care for her and her brother would read out to her.
even though her
parents were often gone, she still felt their love
through the gifts they would bring back for her,
and through when she came of age to marry, and
they chose to go with the indian traditions of the
time, where woman could pick a suitor. she dodged
it when she was able, and when she was not, she
simply scared any possible suitors away, and her
parents turned a blind eye to what she was doing.
unfortunately however, she never quite felt that
love from her nanny, who despite his deep fatherly
love for her, could never find a way to get along
with her. nanya knew what she wanted and needed
even then, but he would not listen, and instead did
what he thought she needed

it all culminated in 971, when she was twenty-three

fluent in english, indian, and french

76heart
Site Admin

☽】murugan info post

Post by 76heart » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:54 am

???????

??????
??? - ???

scheming bastard
animal softie
more quiet and observant, usually keeps nanya in check
whoops, thats definitely not happening anymore once
she meets Achille

probably super good with money????
hasn't really slept with anyone since he was human,
got that out of his system then, physically 37

definitely a deal maker
also the eye candy when they're sent places, nanya's
the one who does the convincing, he kinda just
stands there watching for tells

can fight

also fluent in English and Indian, and some form of Chinese???
spent some time in some part of china possibly, I really need to research that more

very very very good people watcher, really great at thinking ahead
probably plays a fuckton of go or however that's spelled since that's like some asian chess like game with planning and shit that should be as ancient as he is

really likes earrings, and his hair

76heart
Site Admin

witcher elyana info post

Post by 76heart » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:13 pm

I pay the
debt
Muse
to another’s
song
Heir
to another’s
wrongs
Unwanted crown

Dance on the
wind
Through
space and time
I swirl
The
lady
of the
worlds
Don’t hold me
down
i'll get this prettied up later whoops
yana you know I love you so so much and with my whole entire heart, I just still hate your gifs and need to not be looking at them right now

also black and white this one @ me
and remember this is supposed to be properly capitalized too

the young lady elyana born of house stark of cintra

elyana was a miracle in the eyes of her parents, a child they never thought they would be blessed to have; a daughter born in one of the harshest of winters they had ever known, but a healthy, breathing daughter. after so many tries that ended in nothing but pain and the two growing ever closer, they finally had a child, and an heir, though to them, having a child finally in their arms would always mean more than finally having an heir to further their house and name.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/038f42cc9ed ... o2_250.gif

she excelled in her studies and within her lessons, but
when it came time for her to ascend at the age of
eighteen, she refused to sacrifice others to further
herself, thus angering the school and causing them to
send her home until she changed her mind. not long
after, her betrothed attempted to force himself on her,

lady elyana stark of cintra is the first born and only
daughter of rickar and adrielle stark, and the elder
sister to her brother aidin who came into being
when she was seven. she is twenty-four years of age
and stands at five feet, four inches. elyana was a
miracle to her parents, a child they thought they
would never have, and they loved her with all they
were, which was why when she was discovered to
be a conduit of chaos, a young sorceress, so very
early in her life, they made arrangements so that
when she was old enough to attend aretuza, she
would still be allowed to come home. when she
finally came of age to begin her lessons at the
school, she quickly began to excel in all they
taught her. yana was a naturally quick study, and
continued practicing even when she was home
and with her family and playing with her brother
and exploring her love of dance, and when she
turned eighteen, she was ready to ascend.
however, she refused to sacrifice others for her
own gain to do so and was sent home until she
changed her mind, and soon after everything
changed. her betrothed began to force himself
on her one night, and without meaning to she
drew upon fire magic, and the fear of what she
had done severed her control over her magic,
and she could no longer call upon

lady elyana stark of cintra is the first born and only
daughter of rickar and adrielle stark, and the elder
sister to her brother aidin who came into being
when she was seven. she is twenty-four years of age
and stands at five feet, four inches, and was found
very early in her life to be a conduit of chaos, a
young sorceress. because her birth was a miracle to
her parents, they made arrangements so that when
she was old enough to attend aretuza, she would
still be allowed to come home. when she finally
came of age to begin her lessons at the school, she
quickly excelled in all they taught her. yana was a
naturally quick study, continuing to practice even
when she was home with her family and playing
with aidin and expressing her love of dance, and
when she turned eighteen, she was ready to ascend.
however, she refused to sacrifice others for her own
gain to do so and was sent home until she changed
her mind, and soon after it all changed. her
betrothed began to force himself on her one night,
and without meaning to she drew upon fire magic,
and fled with the young tyllei who had witnessed
the end. they have been on the run together ever
since, and yana has done all she can to protect her
and teach her what magic she could. however, that
night had severed her control over her magic, and
no spell she tried ended well, which only furthered
her fears of hurting those she loves.

76heart
Site Admin

witcher nate info post

Post by 76heart » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:31 am

uhh I need a song
also black and white this later maybe????

CHECK STICKY NOTE ME IT HAS THE SHIT

nathaniel maylen is a rowdy and boisterous witcher
at the age of thirty-two and height of five feet,
eleven inches. as a child, he was extremely close to
both of his parents, and he was left devastated by
his mother's death when he was but a small boy of
seven and she was taken suddenly from him and his
father by an illness from which she couldn't recover.
two years prior however, good came to him through
the birth of jasper arryn, the boy he vowed to
protect from the first moment he saw him, and who
quickly grew to be his best friend and brother in all
ways but blood. they began to grow up training side
by side while nate created mischief and helped out
where he could, until one day a witcher came and
wished to take them both. his father accepted,
but jasper's father, the lord of the vale did not, and
the boys successfully hatched a plan to sneak him
out with nate and the witcher when they left for
kaer morhen. they endured the torturous trials
together, and ended up being two of the only to
survive. the trials left nate sobered, but still who he was at his core, and upon their
training's completion, the two left to travel
together. when they aren't slaying monsters or
completing contracts, nate spends much of his
time- and money- in taverns getting drunk and
wooing women, or in brothels. despite all he has
been through, nate remains playful and humors,
and enjoys cracking jokes, and often lands
himself in trouble because of them and his habit
of getting under the skin of those he doesn't like.